Friday, October 14, 2011

Take The Pill

Sometimes, just sometimes I fell like my life is the sum of the remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix.

Like I am the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite someone’s sincerest efforts has not been eliminated from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control, which has led me, inexorably, here.

Twice a day I take this particular pill and have done for ages. Only today did I notice what it has written on it. Now it all makes sense.

Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but its there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Now if only it was red...

No comments:

Post a Comment