Friday, March 5, 2010

May I Butter Your Ring - Epilogue

The final word on Graysons making like a Christian (pulling out) should be perhaps left to the man who shall miss him the most - my mate Bruiser:

"I thought we were not going to get any of that last night when Colin, who had drooled over Gayson two or three times, started on the bad gay references when he was talking to Emma.

It was over half way though the show and I thought Colin might had been threatened by the only non gay in the village, TV3, about his inappropriate innuendos and had decided to stop them, but oh no. Out came the balls in the mouth joke and it was all on.

I just about ripped my TV off of the wall and threw it off our hill when the two funboys started to gay crump all over the kitchens and Colin proceeded to put his gay truck in reverse and bum rum against Gayman.

The only enjoyable bit of the whole show was Colin holding back his tears when he had to say Gayson was out."

Well said Bruiser, well said.

No comments:

Post a Comment